In today's day and age, society functions on convenience. The web has brought pretty much everything and anything right into our homes. And the latest big-ticket item to be introduced to the web industry is the scratch card.
Do you remember those old days when we used to go out to the corner kiosk to buy a lottery ticket or scratch card? Well, no more. Now you can now purchase scratch cards on your living room computer. Whether you call them scratch cards, scratchers, instant tickets, or pull tabs, they are all there in online gaming sites.
They function the exact same way that a regular scratch card would. Online scratch cards are played by clicking on designated areas to reveal information used in determining the card's prize value. Meaning you just use your mouse to "scratch" the cards to uncover your prize, thus saving yourself the customary post-scratch-fingernail-cleaning.
There are two different types of online scratch cards:
- Firstly, there are download-based scratch cards. As the name implies, download-based scratch cards require you to download some software in order to start playing. After you download the scratch card software it connects the online card service provider and handles contact without browser support.
- More commonly played are the web-based scratch cards, which can be played directly on the website. These cards do come complete with browser support. if for some reason you require assistance, you can chat with or e-mail the website's support team.
Don't be confused by the appearance of the online scratch card, or by the names of the various card games. Online casinos animate and accessorize the cards and give them alluring names to attract the eye of the general public. They particularly want to appeal to the average casino-frequenter. consequently, the games will often have sports or treasure-related motifs. They all work on the same basic premise-click on the various treasure chests/balls/slots etc. and the objects will either match or they won't.
Like any scratch card, online scratch cards vary in their prices. Generally, they can be purchased for $1, $2, and $5. And like a regular lottery stand, there is the ultimate jackpot-generally running anywhere from $10,000 to $100,000. Unlike regular scratch cards, however, the odds for an online instant win are markedly higher than those bought at a lottery stand. Generally, you have a one-in-five chance of winning at a lottery stand, and the status of the jackpot remains unknown. At an online casino, every second or third card wins, and the casino will post whether or not the jackpot is still available.
Join Jackpot Scratch now and get:
- €7 free, no deposit required
- $250 Welcome Bonus up to 100%
- $150 on your second deposit up to100%
Claim it all with our exclusive "classic250" coupon code!
Please click here to visit Jackpot Scratch