The PaySpark Internet Payment Account is a revolutionary new banking solution that allows consumers to purchase goods and services over the Internet.
On certain pre-approved sites, displaying the PaySpark logo, purchases can be made by selecting 'Payspark' as the prefered payment option.
Payspark Consumers can then:
- Enter the Payspark logon details.
- Enter the Payspark account to debit.
- Enter the amount of the purchase required.
Funding your account is easier than ever with these four options to choose from:
- Credit Card
- Transfer from PaySpark ATM Account
- Western Union
- Wire Transfer
Managing your Internet Payment Account :
- Free Statements: Available online at PaySpark website.
- No Minimum Balance: There is no minimum balance required for a PaySpark Account. However, dormant accounts (no transaction activity for 90 days) with a zero balance, will be closed automatically.
- Charges: No charges will be levied for active accounts. Accounts that have not been used for 90 days will attract a US$10 per month administration fee.
- Interest: Credit interest of 2% per annum will be accrued and paid out on a monthly basis for accounts that maintain a minimum monthly credit balance of US$500 or more.